- Is Huck Finn A Good Role Model For Children?
- Cucumber-Tomato Smoothies
- Simple Living Lessons from Geneva
- And the Winner is...
- Nevada Test Site Tour
- Rock n Roll Arizona Half-Marathon Relay
- Cooking from Little House on the Prairie
- The Thing Around Your Neck Virtual Book Discussion
- The Namesake Book Review
Category Archives: DIY
Has it really been 3 months since my last blog post? This fall has really flown by, and several times I thought about writing a blog post update, but never got around to it. Lately I have been working 3 … Continue reading
Those of you who have been following my blog for a while may remember that last year I entered a recipe in Bob’s Red Mill’s annual Spar for the Spurtle United States Porridge Making Championship. I love a good competition and … Continue reading
In January, I won a copy of the newly released novel Three Good Things through a Goodreads giveaway. The story is about serendipity, and I consider it serendipitous that I won because I was craving a light, fun read after spending two full … Continue reading