- Cooking from Little House on the Prairie
- Cucumber-Tomato Smoothies
- Apartment Patio Gardening
- Baking Cakes in Kigali Virtual Book Discussion
- The Thing Around Your Neck Virtual Book Discussion
- Is Huck Finn A Good Role Model For Children?
- Madeleine Albright "Plays" the Bagdad Theater
- Criminal Crafts + Macabre Gingerbread People
Tag Archives: Las Vegas day trips
Too bad we were a bit short on time today, because I would have loved to eat at the Knotty Pine Restaurant in Caliente (maybe next time we’re up this road?). The Knotty Pine is situated next to the Shady Motel. Gotta love Nevada place names, but sadly we didn’t see any brothels on this trip.